Are you discerning direction in your life? Are you seeking ways to engage opportunities that may connect with your life's callings? Are you trying to figure out where to start or where to go along the vocational journey at this point in your life?
One of the main services we offer students is the opportunity for direct, one-on-one mentoring and conversation sessions related to vocational calling. We can assist you in your exploration in several ways:
- Provide a safe space for conversation on your life's callings
- Listen to you as you share your story
- Offer questions for serious contemplation and reflection in your vocational discernment process
- Provide resources and recommendations for personality assessment and inventory
- Help you consider additional programs and services we facilitate that may benefit you in your vocational exploration
- Refer you to appropriate resources on campus, as needed, for internships, career services, faith communities, service-learning, counseling, etc.
- Connect you with people and organizations in our local, national, and global network that may assist you in vocational exploration opportunities (volunteer programs, grants, scholarships, fellowships, internships, etc.)
Schedule your appointment
If you are discerning your life's callings and interested in speaking with one of our Center staff members, complete our appointment form below.
We will reply to your request to confirm an appointment as soon as possible. If you have not received an e-mail message or phone call from our office within two business days, please call us at 864.294.2511.